SAER Water Pumps
Since 1951 SAER ELETTROPOMPE manufactures water electric pumps and motors for the civil, industrial, agricultural and domestic field; the products are suitable for municipalities, firefighting applications and for conditioning and heating, naval and mining sector.
The range includes:
- . Normalized pumps according to EN733 and pumps exceeding the norm, availables in different typology (close coupled, with stub shaft or bareshaft), and many materials (carbon steel, cast iron, bronze, stainless steel) from 0,75 to 500 kWs of power.
- . Submersible pumps (from 4" to 14") and motors (from 4" to 12") up to 300 kWs of power and in different metallurgies (carbon steel, cast iron, bronze, stainless steel, DUPLEX ).
- . Vertical and horizontal multistage pumps , with powers from 0,75 to 500 kWs.
- . Split casing pumps availables from 15 to 1500 kWs.
- . Pumps for domestic applications and booster sets.
All the products are entirely realized in SAER's four Companies, established in the north of Italy. SAER Elettropompe Company is certified ISO 9001:2008.